Tea Seed Powder
RICHFIELD Tea Seed Powder is the residue of tea seeds (camellia seeds) after the oil extraction process and formed into different appearance. The active ingredient with insecticidal properties is tea saponin. This is known to kill earthworms, snails, nematode worms, clams, tadpoles, leeches, predatory fishes and other pests, etc. It can accelerate the growth of algal according to decompose organic fertilizer.
As a 100% organic plant based fertilizer, it has a max. 4% total NPK and 75% organic matters.
Tea Saponin 15.0~22.0%
Organic matters 65.0~80.0%
1. Clean the pond, kill the unusable fish, loach, tadpole, frog-spawn and other aquicolous insects. It also can help shrimps to take off shell easily and enhance the growth of shrimps.
2. Kill snails in rice field, especially golden apple snail control with good efficacy, and it ensures high harvest and top quality of rice without accumulated harmful elements.
3. It is effective substitute antibiotic and can reduce the disease for both humans and animals so as to improve the whole aquatic breeding industry and eventually bring health.
4. It is an excellent agent and natural surfactant for liquid and water-soluble pesticide.
5. It is rich in saponin content, so it can discompose the pesticide residuals and greasy dirt, and it’s used as shampoo for daily cleaning.
6. For industrial polishing, especially used in metal processing agent and industrial agent, it is a herbal surfactant with high performance.
7. It can be used as foaming agent and foam-stabilization agent in air-added concrete production.
8. It can be made of excellent flotation agent, significantly improve the flotation efficiency.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, prevent direct sunlight.
10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg Kraft/PP bag