RICHFIELD Sodium Humate Powder is made from natural high grade Leonardite with diffrent grade of solubility, appearing in black powder, granule, flake and ball, it has be widely used in animal feed additive, aquaculture, oil drilling, industry as well as agriculture.
Humic acid(dry basis)
1.Inject onto plants, soak seeds, wet roots, water with 0.001-0.05% HA-NA water solution, or spread on affected part. Used as basal fertilizer and top dressing in 0.05%-0.1% concentration, with N P fertilizers.
2. 1-5kg/ton for animal husbandry.
3. 1-3kg/ton for aquatic.
1. Stimulate crop growth.
2. Soil conditioner.
3. Improves the immunity and metabolism of crops.
4. Promote the root systems.
5. Retain water and fight drought.
6. Prevent corrosion of fruits.
1. Organic feed additive.
2. Stabilize intestinal flora.
3. Stimulate the immune system.
4. Promote animal's growth.
5. Improve meat quality, raise the yield of meat, eggs and milk.
6. Increase disease resistance.
1. Combat the harmful pollution caused by feed left, heavy metals, etc.
2. Promote the growth of algae, regulates the pH value of water for a healthy environment.
1. Petroleum drilling fluid decreasing and filtering agent.
2. Boiler anti-scaling agent and water quality stabilizer.
3. Cementing agent for pulverized coal shaping.
4. Ceramic pug additive and dispersing agent.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight.