RICHFIELD Humino TE Liquid Fertilizer is made from natural high grade leonardite. It can be used as a soil or foliar application. It may enhance micro-nutrient uptake by plants. It is compatible with most fertilizer solutions and biological and enzymatic formulations.
Humic acid 70 g/L
Calcium and Magnesium 100 g/L
NPK 100 g/L
Organic matter 210 g/L
Amino acid (Polypeptide) 100 g/L
Compound trace elements 20 g/L
1.Water flush: 200-300L/ha per time.
2. Drip irrigation: 150L/ha per time.
1. It is rich in organic active substances, rooting factors and a variety of nutrient elements needed for crop growth. After application, it can stimulate the plant cell to divide and elongate, active the root cell tissue activity, promote germination and root growth, increase yield greatly.
2. Increase the content of organic matter in soil, improve the living environment of microorganisms, activate the soil's original fertility, and improve the soil permeability and water retention capacity.
3. Fully activate the plant's inherent potential, improve the activity of the enzyme,improve the resistance of crops to cold, drought, water logging, salinity and disease.
4. It has obvious resistance to death seedling, black spot, root rot caused by continuous cropping, disease,phytotoxicity, freeze injury, salt injury. Improve the ability of self-healing and strengthening after injury.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight.