RICHFIELD Humic Acid Granular is extracted from natural grade Leonardite/Lignite.
It’s a basic raw material for manufactures in agricultural and industrial products.
Humic acid (dry basis)
Organic matters (dry basis)
CEC (dry basis)
1.8-3.0 mmol/g min
Agriculture and Forestry:
1. 50-100kgs/ha/time, 2-3 times during seedling and growth stage, better to be applied with N, P fertilizers for field crop.
2. 1-2kgs/per plant for fruit tree.
3. Mixing 30-60kgs per ton of composite with other additives or according to the condition of soil.
1. Greens: 750-1000 kg / ha annually
2. Tees & Fairways: 500-1000 kg / ha annually
1. Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acid as well as keep a well-balanced nutrition.
2. Increase the fertility of soil, improve soil aggregate structure, prevent soil acidification, adjust soil pH value, Reduce salinity of soil.
3. Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water.
4. Reduce transpiration as well as fight a drought, improve the activity of enzyme and water holding capacity and aeration increase chlorophyll, promote metabolism, promote root and growth, prevent diseases and resist biological intimidation, improve quality, increase yield.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight.