Bio Potassium Fulvic Acid
RICHFIELD Liquid Bio Potassium Fulvic Acid is a natural plant biostimulator based on humic salts and organic components. It has plant source and mineral source, perfect water solubility.
Fulvic acid(dry basis)
1. Supports the plant with organic chelated Fe, Zn, Mn and Cu.
2. Improves the uptake of nutrients by plants and reduces immobilisation of the soil nutrients.
3. Improves root growth and biomass build-up.
4. Promotes quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth.
5. Provides a valuable source of carbon for soil microorganisms.
6. Improves moisture retention in the soil and reduces moisture stress.
7. Increases the total cation exchange capacity due to its colloidal characteristic.
8. Promotes the formation of a strong and strong root system.
9. Strengthening immunity, ensuring the stress tolerance of crops to disease.
10. Reduces the amount of fertilizer application.
11. Increase crop quality and yield.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Prevent direct sunlight.
1L,5L bottle, 20L, 200L drum, 1000L IBC tank