Amino Acid Powder
RICHFIELD amino acid has two types, animal origin and plant origin. Animal source is duck feather, plant source is soya and corn.
It contains 17 kinds of free amino acids.
Total Amino Acid > 35~98%
Free Amino Acid > 40%
Total Nitrogen > 13.5%
Water Solubility 100%
Filed Crops & Vegetables
1-2kg/ha at period of rapid growth or nutritional stress, 2 times at least through growing seasons.
Grapes and Berries
1-2kg/ha at active growth period,1 week intervals at least through vegetative growth period.
1-3kg/ha at active growth period, 2-4 weeks intervals through growing seasons.
3-6kg/ha at active growth period
Dilute at rate of 25kgs in 1 or more steres of water and spray to complete coverage
The miscibility test should be done before formulating with pesticide and fertilizer.
1. Stimulate root growth, make crops grow strongly, higher fertilizer utilization.
2. Improve crop photosynthetic performance, promote photosynthetic transfer, enhance product performance.
3. Suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, obvious effects of continuous cropping.
4. Use with Inorganic fertilizer which can increase nutrients absorption and the yields.
5. Make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, Improve soil fertilization and water retention capacity.
6. Act as activators of phytohormones.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight.
5kg，10kg，20kg，25kg PP/PE/Kraft bag