RICHFIELD Tea Saponin Liquid is extracted from nature tea seed (camellia seed). It is a natural non-ionic surfactant which has strong foaming, emulsifying, dispersing and wetting effects. It is widely used in agriculture, chemical industry, medicine, road construction, food and cosmetics.
No-dissove in water
1. It is an organic molluscicide without any potential harm to human, animals and environment. It is largely applied in rice field to kill snails, especially Golden Apple Snail with good efficacy.
2. As a clean-pond agent, it can eliminate unwanted fish in the ponds for its haemolysis and accelerate growth of shrimp.
3. Help shrimps take off shell earlier, prevent the black-gill shrimp disease and control parasites as well as enhance the growth of shrimps.
4. It could be used as synergist, spreading in emulsion pesticide. Putting it in the soluble powder herbicides or liquid herbicides to improve the effectiveness, and better than similar products in abroad, reducing the dosage of pure herbicides.
5. It can be used as foaming agent and foam-stabilization agent in air-added concrete production. It has the degrease function and can improve aluminum spreading suspended character, enhance the stability of concrete setting, improve the air-hole structure to make the products firmer and more reliable.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Prevent direct sunlight.